Olympus E-PL1 Review
An in-depth look at the new Olympus PEN E-PL1 micro-four thirds camera, for land and underwater photography
Olympus E-PL1 review by Scott Gietler
- What's it like to use the PEN E-PL1 for the first time?
- I surveyed some Oly E-PL1 owners to find out what they liked about the camera
- A look at pros, cons, features auto-focus speeds and sensor sizes
- See images tests of high ISO, macro, diffraction and more
- Is the Olympus E-PL1 camera the right choice for you? Is it good for land and underwater photography?
Olympus E-PL1 cameras and underwater housings by Olympus and 10BAR can be purchased at our new sister company, Bluewater Photo
Support the Underwater Photography Guide
Please support the Underwater Photography Guide by buying your cameras and lenses through our affiliates. It doesn't cost you anything more, and it helps us make this site better. Click on the affiliate banner below and make your purchase within 48 hours.