UWPG La Paz photo workshop 2011
UWPG La Paz Photo Workshop
Oct 22nd - 29th, 2011 at Club Cantamar, La Paz, Mexico
Featuring whale sharks, hammerheads, sea lions, and huge schools of fish
Big animal action like never before! Watch sea lions, cormorants, tuna and bonita hunt huge schools of fish before your very eyes. Swim over dozens of hammerheads. Get in the water with mutiple whale sharks. See turtles, mobula rays, octopus, giant morays, beautiful nudibranchs, frogfish, stunning blennies and seahorses. Experience warm, clear water. We're returning to La Paz for the second time, and it will be even better than the last time.
- $1299 includes 7 nights, 8 days - 18 dives, all meals, room, nitrox, and transport from La Paz airport
- Deluxe accommodation with air-con
- Nightly photo clinics and workshops to help you improve your photography
- Our own large, comfortable covered dive boat so we can visit the best dive sites as we choose and do longer dives
- October is the best time to dive La Paz, with warm water and great visibility, and lots of whale sharks.
- Direct flights are available from Los Angeles to La Paz. You can also fly into Cabo San Lucas, but there will be an additional transport charge. The resort is 25 minutes from La Paz airport, and 2.5 hours from Cabo San Lucas airport.
- Optimal time to arrive is during the afteroon of Oct 22nd, and depart late afternoon on Oct 29th. You can arrive early or stay extra days if you like.
- First day of diving is Oct 23rd, last day is Oct 28th - 3 dives per day.
- Single rooms are available at an additional cost
- Snorkeling spouses and non-photo taking dive buddies are welcome
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details and to reserve your spot.
Your hosts are UWPG staff members Scott Gietler and Todd Winner. View some of the photos from the 2010 workshop down below, or here.
sea lion chasing fish
Octopus in the sun
SUPPORT THE UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY GUIDE:
The Best Service & Prices on u/w Photo Gear
Visit Bluewater Photo & Video for all your underwater photography and video gear. Click, or call the team at (310) 633-5052 for expert advice!
The Best Pricing, Service & Expert Advice to Book your Dive Trips
Bluewater Travel is your full-service scuba travel agency. Let our expert advisers plan and book your next dive vacation. Run by divers, for divers.