looking for a Ikelite ds-125

Buy and Sell Gear

Moderator: scottg

Postby sddiverdude » Mon May 24, 2010 9:59 am

i want to go to a dual strobe and already have the dual sync cord and one ds-125 ike strobe.
anybody have a spare they want to sell?
time to upgrade to the DS-160 and here is a chance to get some $ for the downpayment !! :D
Steve Murvine
sddiverdude

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways..body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, 'WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!'
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways..body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,

' WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!'
sddiverdude

Postby maggieD » Mon May 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi Steve,

I happen to have a ds 125 for sale. You can reach me at: meweeb@gmail.com or call me at 310 5407117. We met a couple of years ago on the Sea Bass one of the trips Scott G. put together. This strobe has just been gone thru by ike and is in good shape.

Margaret
maggieD

Postby sddiverdude » Sat May 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks,
just sent the $ !!
I knew this was the place to find my new strobe
Steve Murvine
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways..body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,

' WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!'
sddiverdude

Return to Classifieds