View topic - Where's the best critter hunting?
Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
Indonesia has always been a favorite of mine for Critter Hunting to include Lembeh, Ambon, Banda Sea, Bunaken, Wakatobi, and Bali.
The Philippines offer better value, but only Anilao comes close to Lembeh in the nudi / strange critters. Dumaguete closed it's wonderful pier, Bohol, Cebu, and Puerto Galera are good, but often can not equal most Indonesian diving, imho.
Retired and diving the world
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 3:43 am
- Location: USA
- Site Admin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 5:06 am
- Location: Falcon, Western Australia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest