View topic - Sea & sea housing / Canon lens question
Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
I am looking into purchasing a macro lens and know the 60mm lens will fit but will a Canon EF 100 mm f 2.8 USM MACRO lens fit in this housing without hitting the glass ?
I would appreciate any input at all.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:10 pm
Call or email the guys at Bluewater Photo (www.bluewaterphotostore.com). They shoot Sea & Sea, and will be able to tell you for sure.
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 am
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Bill Van Antwerp Canon/Nauticam/Subal/Inon Lots of glass
Technical Advisor to Bluewater Photo
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 4:16 pm
- Location: Los Angeles (more or less)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests