Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
Fantasea Line, manufacturer of high quality and affordable camera housings and universal underwater photo accessories, announces our latest housing, featuring a new and stylish design. The Fantasea FP7000 Housing is the ultimate waterproof home for the Nikon Coolpix P7000.
The FP7000 Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and features fully functional, ergonomically designed and clearly labeled controls.
All photographers, amateur or pro, will find that the Coolpix P7000, bundled together with the FP7000 Housing, provides a pleasurable and professional water sports photography experience. This system is capable of producing stunning still photos and HD videos as no other compact digital system to date.
The FP7000 Housing is ideal for all outdoor and watersports photography, especially for underwater photographers, who can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world. Outdoor photographers will be able to capture the action in a wide range of activities such as beach and pool, white water paddle sports, boating, surfing, fishing, winter-sports, camping and more.
The housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, snow, ice and other damaging elements.
Full Accessory System Available
The FP7000 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, including wide angle and macro lenses, a variety of color correction filters and lighting sets, thereby enabling photographers to further enhance the quality of their still and video images.
FP7000 Housing Feature Highlights
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Access to all camera controls and functions
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Labeled controls for comfortable operation
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
Coolpix P7000 Camera Feature Highlights
- 10.1 megapixel CCD sensor
- RAWfile function
- HD (720p) video recording capabilities
- EXPEED C2 image processing system
- Hot-shoe flash connection
- 3 inch high resolution 920K-dot LCD screen
- 28-200mm lens (35mm equiv.)
- 5-way VR image stabilization system
- High ISO up to 6400
- Macro shooting as close as 0.8 inches / 2cm
- Ultra-fast start-up, autofocus and shooting
Click Here for the FP7000 Housing Image Gallery - http://nikonhousings.com/FP7000_Images.html
Click Here for the FP7000 Housing Website - http://nikonhousings.com
Click Here to Order - http://www.fantasea.com/s.nl/it.A/id.480/.f
For further information, please visit http://www.nikonhousings.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:10 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests