Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
Capomulini (CT) Italy, Ionian Sea.
D700, Nikon 105mm VR, TC Kenko 1,4x, double flash Subtronic (Nova, Alpha Pro Macro)
Iso 100, 1/320, f22
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:09 am
Does this fish move around quickly?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
It would appear that these are related to the Razorfish in the Caribbean, Hemipteronotus splendens and H.novacula.
They do have the annoying habit of diving into the sand when you try to get close.
You had to have been very patient.
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 am
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests