Hello from San Diego

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jornari, cuddlefish

Postby Cmiller91301 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:59 pm

I wanted to say hi to you all.

After years of diving, I have always had an interest in capturing the essence of the underwater world. I do not know what took me so long to do so, but I am looking forward to learning as much as I can so I can progress as an underwater photographer and share my new passion with those around me.

I look forward to joining the community.
Colin Miller
Cmiller91301

Postby scottg » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 am

hi Colin, welcome to the forums. Many of us here live in the OC or in LA county, we are pretty close to you. Be sure to join some of our underwater photography charters or trips soon.

Have you been diving locally?

Scott

Scott Gietler Owner/Editor, Underwater Photography Guide & Bluewater Photo http://www.uwphotographyguide.com http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com

scottg
Site Admin

Postby Cmiller91301 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey Scott,

I normally dive the LA area since I grew up and lived there all my life. I try to dive every weekend if I can and dive through ECO Dive Center, whether it be on a boat, shore diving, or tropical trips. A few dive buddies led me to your site and Im sure you recognize the names... Gerard L., Carolyn W, and Lawrance W.

I am looking forward to gaining all the experience I can and hope to be in one of your classes soon.

And BTW... congrats on the opening of your shop today! I will make sure to stop in and introduce myself.

Colin
Cmiller91301

Postby seekncritters » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi Colin! Welcome to the UWPG forums! It was good to meet you the other day! I can tell you're going to really love uw photography ! It's a great hobby, especially if you love critters, big and small :-).

Cheers,

Dana
seekncritters

Return to Introductions