Marine Life Id, Critter Books, Marine Life conservation news, etc.
Moderators: Leslie Harris, nwscubamom
Taken with Canon G11 and Sea n Sea YS 110 Strobe at Sepa House Reef...
- F5.6 Shutter Speed 1/100 s ISO 80
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:25 am
this is a nice one, I like the lighting. Xeno crabs are always a nice find!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
That is totally cool - and even a little bit creepy!! Thanks for showing us this one. (I've never personally seen one).
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm
- Location: SW Washington
Return to Marine Life and Critters
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest