View topic - Best Places to Dive in the Caribbean???
Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
- Site Admin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 2:53 pm
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 am
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Not exactly Caribbean as such but the diving in Bermuda is suprisongly good. Some great wrecks and colourful marine life for a desination so much north of the equator. There is a small but expensive liveaboard operating in the summer months.
I am going to Turks & Caicos on the Aggressor liveaboard at the end of May 2011.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 pm
- Location: Wootton Bassett, UK
At the time the reefs were amazingly pristine with areas of amazing drop offs.
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 am
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia
I do wish that Cozumel had a stricter code of enforcing the safety of aquatic life and coral reefs, as does Bonaire.
There are so many places to see.....and so little time.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:16 pm
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:34 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests