Hi from Brazil

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jornari, cuddlefish

Postby adrisub » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi , I am Adriana ,
I am a medical doctor and live in Brazil.
I have always loved diving but I have to admit , I never thought it could get any better .....until I started using a camera underwater .
I have an old compact camera sony cybershot p200 , ikelite housing, ikelite strobe ds51 and an wide angle wet lens . I have used it everywhere . Now I feel like moving on to a dslr housing , Already have a nikon d300 ,now I'm just saving the money.
I usually dive in he south of Brazil and when I can Fernando de Noronha .
I have been to the red sea , wow!!!!! And just LOVE shark diving with Jim Albernethy -US
Now I am looking foward to a trip to Galapagos and hope to have my new housing by then.
For those ever interested in diving in Brazil there are good live aboards to Abrolhos, Noronha, and some specially for wreck diving.

This is a amazing web site , I ve found lot's of GOOD information ,
congrats,
Adri
adri
adrisub

Postby scottg » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 pm

hey Adri
thanks for the post and welcome to the UWPG forums... well you must really be looking forward to getting a D300 housing! I've been to Brazil twice, but never for diving, I'll have to check it out someday. I've heard great things about Noronha.

we're looking forward to seeing some of your photos here.

Scott Gietler Owner/Editor, Underwater Photography Guide & Bluewater Photo http://www.uwphotographyguide.com http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com

scottg
Site Admin

Postby adrisub » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 am

I can hardly wait for my new housing , although I Know that when you get a new gear the first photos may not be that great, adaptation ....
Anyway if you ever come to Brazil again I will be pleased to help about the diving sites and how to get there. Noronha is really our paradise .
If you want youmay check my photos at www.flickr.com/photos/adri_bf_brandao/
Iwill be posting some here soon
adri
adrisub

Postby smb2 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am

Sorry for your loss :(
smb2

Return to Introductions