Post your photos for critique or praise
Moderators: Critternut, Willie, smb2
While swimming with this whale in Tonga back in 2006, I could not help but feel hope. I used a Nikon D100 and fish eye lens, with Nexus Housing.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:07 pm
- Location: Maui - world wide
That is a beautiful image!
thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:02 am
- Location: Redondo Beach
Salil S Sahani
Wildlife Photographer Freelance
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 5:57 am
beautiful one Doug, wonderful expression on that whale
- Site Admin
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
Return to Underwater Photos
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests