For Sale: BARE TRILAM HD PRO DRY - WOMENS DRYSUIT

Buy and Sell Gear

Moderator: scottg

Postby cdub » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:24 am

FOR SALE: BARE TRILAM HD PRO DRY - WOMENS DRYSUIT - SIZE XS/SM

Over $2100 with upgrades new. Asking $1475, buyer pays shipping, or local pick up in the Los Angeles area.

I just sent the suit to BARE to get a full leak inspection, and paid ~ $200 to have new latex seals installed so it will be like new for a new owner.

- Passed thorough leak testing by Bare
- Brand new latex neck seal and bottleneck wrist seals (uncut! You can custom size it to YOU.)
- Color: all black
- Boot size: ~size 7 women's
- Suit has always been properly stored, cleaned, hang dried, powdered and zipper waxed after each dive day
- Bare lifetime guarantee
- original manual and paperwork
- LP hose
- BARE drawstring storage backpack
- comes with added upgrades:
- suspenders
- zippered right thigh pocket
- zipper flap

For more product info and size charts:
http://www.baresports.com/en-US/Dive/Pr ... Dry/Womens

For reference, I am 5'6" and 125 lbs wear a size 7.5 womens shoe. It's technically a made to measure suit since my actual measurements fell in between the XS and SM on the Bare size chart. Since the suit is trilam, it is pretty forgiving on size. Depending on your undergarments, I think you could go +/- 15 lbs without too trouble, and +/- maybe 2 inches on height.

It's a great suit and is very comfortable in the water and on land. I have another dry suit so I don't need two suits, selling this one so I can buy more camera gear! :)

I will accept cash (local buyers) or Paypal (Paypal +3% fee). You can pick it up from me in the Los Angeles area if you prefer, or if you aren't local, buyer pays insured shipping.

photo (2)-2.jpg
Attachments
photo (3)-2.jpg

Postby dupko » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:33 am

Alien cloths :lol:
dupko

Return to Classifieds