Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
Over $2100 with upgrades new. Asking $1475, buyer pays shipping, or local pick up in the Los Angeles area.
I just sent the suit to BARE to get a full leak inspection, and paid ~ $200 to have new latex seals installed so it will be like new for a new owner.
- Passed thorough leak testing by Bare
- Brand new latex neck seal and bottleneck wrist seals (uncut! You can custom size it to YOU.)
- Color: all black
- Boot size: ~size 7 women's
- Suit has always been properly stored, cleaned, hang dried, powdered and zipper waxed after each dive day
- Bare lifetime guarantee
- original manual and paperwork
- LP hose
- BARE drawstring storage backpack
- comes with added upgrades:
- zippered right thigh pocket
- zipper flap
For more product info and size charts:
http://www.baresports.com/en-US/Dive/Pr ... Dry/Womens
For reference, I am 5'6" and 125 lbs wear a size 7.5 womens shoe. It's technically a made to measure suit since my actual measurements fell in between the XS and SM on the Bare size chart. Since the suit is trilam, it is pretty forgiving on size. Depending on your undergarments, I think you could go +/- 15 lbs without too trouble, and +/- maybe 2 inches on height.
It's a great suit and is very comfortable in the water and on land. I have another dry suit so I don't need two suits, selling this one so I can buy more camera gear!
I will accept cash (local buyers) or Paypal (Paypal +3% fee). You can pick it up from me in the Los Angeles area if you prefer, or if you aren't local, buyer pays insured shipping.
Canon s90 | FIX housing | 2 x Inon S2000 | FIX 2-lens macro | UWL-04 lens | UCLS tray & arms | L&M Sola 600
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests