Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
I also have the Canon WP DC42 housing for the camera. The internal flash needs a little help. So i am looking into an external strobe.
Some of the questions i have are:
1. Can i use a fiber-optic cable with this housing? If so, how do you connect it.
2. Any good recommendations on a strobe that i can use for both still and video without breaking the bank. I am OK spending some money, but you like to stay under $1,000 for the whole lighting rig.
3. If a light for both still and video does not work, how about for just stills?
4. How long of an arm do i need?
5. What other questions should i be asking?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 am
The Sea and sea strobe mask kit allows you to easily use a fiber optic cable with your housing. A single 5-inch arm should be fine. Some people go with 2 5-inch arms for more flexibility.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest