Act of vandalism - why do people do it!!

Anything that doesn't fall into the other forums!

Moderator: douglasjhoffman

Postby Karl » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 pm

On my recent trip to Tulamben Bali I was diving the Drop Off when I came across this large sponge - it was about 1m across - but what suprised me more was the fact that some idiots had decided to carve their names and their undying love for each other into it :evil: :evil:

I thought I would bring this to everyones attention so the we can stop these acts of stupidity in the future.

Karl

P.S. - sorry about the dodgy quality of the picture :oops:

Karl

Postby scottg » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:13 pm

I agree - that's quite tasteless... dive shops everywhere need to know people who do things like that should be banned from diving, imho.

Of course, people also knock over fans & sponges by accident, but that's another topic.

Scott Gietler Owner/Editor, Underwater Photography Guide & Bluewater Photo http://www.uwphotographyguide.com http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com

scottg
Site Admin

Postby bvanant » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 am

Karl wrote:On my recent trip to Tulamben Bali I was diving the Drop Off when I came across this large sponge - it was about 1m across - but what suprised me more was the fact that some idiots had decided to carve their names and their undying love for each other into it :evil: :evil:

I thought I would bring this to everyones attention so the we can stop these acts of stupidity in the future.

Karl

P.S. - sorry about the dodgy quality of the picture :oops:

Bill Van Antwerp Canon/Nauticam/Subal/Inon Lots of glass

Technical Advisor to Bluewater Photo

http://www.blueviews.net

bvanant

Postby seekncritters » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 pm

DISGUSTING! GRRRRRRRRR................ grrr.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-Dana
seekncritters

Postby Alcadhrim » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 am

Why? They do exactly like dogs peeing on each tree crossing their way.

It's stupid and disgusting. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Human thinks they're the Earth's owners, it's wrong, we're the Earth property.

Sitting Bull
Alcadhrim

Postby James » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:55 am

I think it is a matter of selfishness, low self esteem and ignorance.
Swim down, swim around, swim back up

Canon S90 with FIX90 housing, 2X Inon D2000 strobes, DIY tray, Inon UFL165AD, Inon UCL165AD, Inon UWL100-67 with dome kit, ordered Fisheye UWL-04
James

Postby bvanant » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

James wrote:I think it is a matter of selfishness, low self esteem and ignorance.

Either that or simply the complete unawareness of youth. Hopefully they will grow up
Bill

Bill Van Antwerp Canon/Nauticam/Subal/Inon Lots of glass

Technical Advisor to Bluewater Photo

http://www.blueviews.net

bvanant

Postby amjadkhan0988 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:35 pm

James wrote:I think it is a matter of selfishness, low self esteem and ignorance.

yeah james you right i also thing so it really the matter of selfishness, low self esteem and ignorance :geek:
amjadkhan0988

Postby carpinteyrolsh » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 pm

susanmall.info-Blizzard lately declared Diablo three will be engaged to the program paragon particular encounter, the new program will execute what type of effect this?

The following research is with regards to the following principles:
wow4goldonline.info-Discover enhance actual estate asset source impacting paragon program encounter has been verified.

wowgoldcoupons.info-Paragon become more progressively update to common game enthusiasts invest at least interval (to execute time per day as conventional, actually, over a few a few a few several weeks lots of individuals is able of doing in the work of everyday so long).

To report how these results Departure:
rsale.info-Attributes effect encounter additional program encounter paragon
paragon style allows everyone the worth of the first Black red. Blizzard therefore no purpose to let the program paragon and encounter appropriate to the style of a new program is usually self-inflicted dissatisfied.

cheapdiablogold.info-Paragon System become more progressively update to common game enthusiasts invest at least interval.

freegamegold.info-According to informants, shift to update one,000 times 0 encounter needed. . This quantity is cost-effective, at least to stay in place PVP recognize, or even a item of details, but game enthusiasts generals here game enthusiasts is usually used to execute most game enthusiasts are not used to suffering from,
they need time.Caused by the short-term games under my rumours would be affected?

Ruby prices
cheapguildwars2gold.info-With the one.0.4 update will get in to a the best feasible. Some individuals think that a personal can take up to does not are available due to inadequate offer costs go up. I have a query, you execute now selecting through over 700 rubies? Definitely not execute perform more did not even pressure to
take this aspects valueless, might as well select devices over 50 stages coming back to offer. . Thus, the offer is yes, costs Black red industry control will certainly enhance.

buyrunescapegold.info-Will the produce a short-term hot forging
62 may have obtained lots of weaponry, protected the industry need, it is complex to be gathered. MF with everyone is consistently on the enhance, the reputation of new devices widely known generate income become less & less. Hot forgings for the industry is already harmful, chiefly how won, developing need to be cautious.

cheap-lingerie.info-These are, I think, does not recommend everyone Tuen crimson, the danger is still very essential. But I am also cost-effective dedication, cost-effective dedication cost, but Black red one time costs come coming back to wonderful attractions. To prevent rumours, I do not understand art,looking after individuals considering.
carpinteyrolsh

Return to Chit-Chat