Contests, Shows, Events, Trips
Moderators: Jornari, douglasjhoffman
Tootin' my own horn here a bit late - my shot of a Vermillion Sea Star and a White Lined Dirona taken out at Neah Bay (Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary in Washington, during a REEF survey trip) made the cover of NW Dive News' July Edition. Here 'tis in all its glory!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm
- Location: SW Washington
wow! fantastic cover shot.. even better because there is no diver in it. nice work Janna!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
Yay!!! Congratulations Janna! I love it!
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 am
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm
Cold water diving at it's best on the West Coast of Canada. Tons of life and diving here. -
Canon Powershot A620 with a Ikelite housing and sea life strobe
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 am
Way to go, Janna! Cool!
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 6:37 pm
Congratulations! Beautiful Image!
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:07 pm
- Location: Maui - world wide
Return to News and Events
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests