Hello from California!!

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jornari, cuddlefish

Postby KelnKelp » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi All! My name is Kelli and I'm an avid diver (and dive instructor) that often has a camera with me while diving, but only recently has started to really focus on my underwater photography and work to improve my skills! Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all, I've included one of my favorite recent underwater photos, which is a Moray Eel in Purple Hydrocoral that was taken off Farnsworth Banks on Catalina Island. I was using my Olympus EPL1 with Oly housing and InonZ240 single strobe. Looking forward to chatting with new folks and sharing my photography!

KelnKelp

Postby Zig » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Welcome, Kelli! And...happy birthday!
Zig

Postby Rhiannon Payne » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi Kelli! It's great to have another fellow Californian here. Awesome photo, I look forward to seeing more. Have you started a member gallery yet?
Rhiannon Payne

Postby scottg » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Beautiful photo Kelli! Welcome to the forums, hope to see some more shots. Hey, I know that Moray! Top of the pinnacle, yes?

Scott Gietler Owner/Editor, Underwater Photography Guide & Bluewater Photo http://www.uwphotographyguide.com http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com

scottg
Site Admin

Postby KelnKelp » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Thanks, and yep Scott! Want to get back to Farnsworth sometime soon...only been the one time and it was fantastic!
KelnKelp

Return to Introductions