Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 pm
- Location: Southern California
Vijay is a very skilled photographer, and award winning Orange County Underwater Photographic Society member. Welcome Vijay!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
Welcome to the UW photo guide. Great to have another local diver, and hope we can dive together soon. I look forward to seeing some great stuff from you.
Bill Van Antwerp Canon/Nauticam/Subal/Inon Lots of glass
Technical Advisor to Bluewater Photo
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 4:16 pm
- Location: Los Angeles (more or less)
Now, Go and have an adventure!
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 pm
Canon S90 with FIX90 housing, 2X Inon D2000 strobes, DIY tray, Inon UFL165AD, Inon UCL165AD, Inon UWL100-67 with dome kit, ordered Fisheye UWL-04
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 7:18 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests