Greetings from down under Miamiways...

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jornari, cuddlefish

Postby cjbikes » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 am

Greetings to one and all bubble blowers...

First and foremost...have to say...my bad!!!

Had not introduced myself before, but here I am now and very, very pleased with this sight, thanks to the good people and the knowledge base herein.

Anyhow...I hail from Miami, Florida and have been diving since my late 20's, and I am a very, very young 60 right now, and still going strong with this sport of ours, which we love so much.

I started taking u/w photos with a Nikonos III, without a strobe, then gave it up for a few years, came back with a Haminex and strobe, very limited though...and finally, the digital age came around...of click, click, click...delete, delete, delete. :-)

Now have gone through point and shoot, to DSLR, to mirrorless 4/3, and now going back to DSLR once again. :-)

Down here in Miami, I've got the wonderful Florida Keys, only an hour away, the drift diving of Jupiter 2 hours away, and the sometimes, almost always, wondrous Blue Heron Bridge...and the Caribbean at my doorstep, so I can't complain...feel sorry at times to all the snowbirds and landlocked dive buddies I meet on the dive boats, and specially for two good friends who have to dive in polar suits, as in dry suits, off the Cali coast.

Well folks, I think you've had enough of me for now, so I bid you fare thee well down under, while blowing bubbles.

CJ
cjbikes

Return to Introductions