Hello from Blue Sea Diver

Please introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jornari, cuddlefish

Postby Blue Sea Diver » Thu May 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks for Mr. Scott how invite me to joint this forum which discussion about underwater photography. My name is M. Alam from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia , the northern side of Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia and the longest sea coast which known as Red Sea. I will be glad to answer your questions about Red Sea, diving sites, resorts.. visit google earth and get closer look and view about Jeddah city and the Red sea. I am really happy to see this site about diving and photography where I can feel the experience. I am visiting frequently http://www.uwphotograpyguide.com to update my records and check the latest about the underwater photography. Hope all the success for this site.

M. Alam
Blue Sea Diver

Postby cuddlefish » Thu May 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Hello M. Alam, Welcome to UPG forum and thank you for the well-wishes! I have heard about how beautiful the Red Sea is, and if you have the chance, do post some photos of it for us.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading from the uwphotographyguide, and participate in the forum, and sharing in the pictures that bring us on new underwater adventures!
cuddlefish

Postby Blue Sea Diver » Fri May 14, 2010 2:37 am

Thanks for your feedback about Red sea. Diving in Red sea is another subject, here you will find all you need about diving, worm tropical water even you can dive with a maximum 1.50mm wetsuit or just with your T-Shirt, you may feel the worm water in entering the water and in more deep water you feel a little cold which make you more active another word your body not loose heat.
Wither you plan to make a multi dives from shore or boat in a single day or to stay in the sea with dive group for several days or more, all the diving facilities are available. Here all days during the year are sunny so making underwater photography is a challenge. Marine live, corals, water visibility make you plan for make repetitive or multi dive within a single day. Diving in the Red sea is really fun and adventure.
Attachments
IMG_1510m.jpg
Red sea underwater
Blue Sea Diver

Postby scottg » Fri May 14, 2010 4:45 pm

M Alam - really glad to see you here on the forums. We'd love to hear about some of your favorite dive sites and photos from the red sea. Have you seen any dugongs or oceanic whitetips there? Feel free to start a thread in the dive destination section.

Scott Gietler Owner/Editor, Underwater Photography Guide & Bluewater Photo http://www.uwphotographyguide.com http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com

scottg
Site Admin

Postby Blue Sea Diver » Sun May 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Scott… not see really white tip sharks, two years back while a boat diving I saw gray shark roaming just few meters to me, the shark was about two meters long… but unfortunately no camera mounted with me.. turtles several times in different sizes, and recently last month Manta ray, I try to upload the video but I can't, the page time expiring …
Blue Sea Diver

Return to Introductions