Underwater Photography Guide Forums
All Things Underwater Photography
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 6:37 pm
So many worms, so little time
Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 7:55 am
- Location: Pasadena, CA
I have yet to see an Amphipod nest.
Leslie, thanks for the new genus.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am
- Location: Marina del rey, CA
On viewing Tracy's great pix, am thinking it's the same critter? i.e. Peramphithoe humeralis?
- Kevin Lee
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 2:48 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest