ATMOSPHERE LUXURY BOUTIQUE DIVE RESORT
A truly upscale boutique resort with amazing accomodations, staff, food and amenities such as yoga classes, one of Philippine's best spas and a kids club. Treat yourself right!
Why Go on this Amazing Trip?
- Great macro, muck, corals at Apo Island & Whale Sharks! Plus an awesome house reef
- Considered one of the top critter & whale shark locations in the world
- Your host is owner, Scott Gietler
- Laid-back photo assistance offered, in a non-workshop structure (optional, no extra charge)
- Non-photographers, new photographers, videographers, GoPro users welcome
- Perfect luxury getaway for singles or couples
- Great amenities for the whole family
- We've negotiated an amazing group discount - far cheaper than if you were to book yourself!
About the Trip
- Scott Gietler will be there for Photography questions and advise
- 7 nights/8 days in a double or twin share in a Deluxe garden view room
- *kids 0-11 stay for free with parents!*
- Transport from/to Dumaguete airport & the resort
- Awesome meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), include an ala carte & buffet breakfast, 2 course lunch and 3-course fine dining dinner
- Tea and coffee in room
- Free Wi-fi
- All taxes (excluding airport taxes)
- Free nitrox (awesome!)
- Current package of 10 dives
- 1 free trip to Apo island - this is an awesome coral reef with lots of turtles
- Marine sanctuary fee
- Complimentary Indian head massage and intoductory lesson to Yoga
- 5 diving days of 2 dives per day: One day diving the incredible Apo Island, 4 days diving the Dauin coast with macro and reef divesites.
- Small groups - max of 4 divers per dive guide
- Night dives (and mandarin dives) are $10 extra
- We will arrange an amazing day with the whale sharks dive for $100 - $150 extra (depending on how many people go); this is the only whale shark dive in the world where the whale sharks come to you! A truly amazing once in a lifetime experience.
- Spa, Yoga and Kids club are extra
- Flights and Airport taxes are extra (paid at the airport)
- Alcoholic drinks & sodas
- Amazingly stunning Infinity pool
- Beach with great snorkeling & shore diving
- Dive boats include an 88ft Outrigger boat, and a 30ft speedboat
- Spa treatments available include massage, facials, manicures & pedicures, body scrubs and body wraps
- Yoga classes, kids club
- Vast mountain ridge near the resort has several lakes, waterfalls and local markets
- Perfect choice for guests with snorkeling or non-diving partners
- All rooms are upscale rooms with air-con, flat screen TV, DVD player, internet, bathrooms, king size beds with luxurious egyptian cotton, minibar, and more!
- Suites are quite large - 75 sqm (800 sq ft.). Bed can be set up as one large bed, or 2 separate beds. They look over a lush green lawn and tropical gardens.
- Apartments have a full kitchen, dining area and a master bedroom, and are very large - 105 sqm (1130 sq ft.). Sliding doors take you seamlessly out onto the veranda with its outdoor dining area and seated hammock. The bedroom as an amazing floor to ceiling picture window looking into your own private garden.
- Family Suites are basically one big room with 4 beds, huge flat screen TV with lounge area, terrace in front and one big Bali-style outdoor bathroom with rainwater shower, sinks for 2, toilet and pocket garden in the back. Bed setups; 2 double beds, 1 double and 2 singles, etc. (great for families or a group of friends)
- Penthouses are huge - 205 sqm (2200 sq ft.), like a house! They are the resorts most luxurious accomodation with 2 bedrooms, an open-plan fully fitted kitchen and large living and dining area, modern bathorooms, and a vast balcony.
Diving in Dumaguete
- Flamboyant cuttlefish, mandaring fish and more right at the house reef!
- Seahorses, frogfish, pipefish and more at the various muck sites in the area. Dumaguete / Dauin is known as one of the top 2 macro locations in the Philippines
- One of the best whale shark experiences in the world nearby! The only place where the whale sharks will come to you. A must-do experience (a snorkel trip)
- Huge schools of fish, turtles, and amazing coral reefs and wall dives at Apo island, just 30 minutes away
- Fly into Manila, and then take a 1-hour flight to Dumaguete airport. There several flights a day between Manila and Dumaguete.
- Airline options - the easiest way to get to Dumaguete is to fly Philippine Airlines the entire route. However, if you arrive in Manila on a different airline, you can fly to Dumagete on Cebu Pacific airlines, which allows for online booking. Flight are around $100 - $150 round trip.
Atmosphere Resort Reviews
"High Quality resort with Excellent scuba diving facility, very spacious rooms, very nice bar and swimming pool." - Ilan Bentov
"Atmosphere resort is an upscale resort that is a step above most dive resorts. If you want to be pampered this is the place. The diving is superb for macro, fish portraits, and wide angle at Apo Island. The diving is valet diving including the amazing house reef" - Diving Beast
"What an amazing experience. I was going primarily for diving and underwater photography . Very quick trip . Last minute my girl friend a non diver decided to join and amazingly turned out to be perfect for both of us" - Art Levitt
"One of the best little resorts all the way around. The resort is right on the water so you can just walk in" - Pro Shan
"The Philippines are known for great macro and wide angle underwater photography and Atmosphere Resort and Spa is one of the best places I have ever stayed. What made this place so special is that I was traveling with my girlfriend who is a non-diver, but loves to snorkel, and Atmosphere is perfect for both her and I" - Ron Watkins
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to book your spot!
Call us at (310) 915-6677
Stop by our office at 3961 Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 206 Culver City, CA 90230
Photos Taken in Dumaguete
Photos of Atmosphere Resort
Lounging inside one of the guest apartments
Dining in the Blue restaurant for fine dining
Incredible dive boat, the "Victoria"
Where is Atmosphere resort? See the map!
Dining near the beach
Rock garden outside the Spa
Inside one of the suites
Inside one of the Family Suites
Inside one of the Family Suites Bathrooms
Experience the awesome accomodations and staff of atmosphere resort
SUPPORT THE UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY GUIDE:
The Best Service & Prices on u/w Photo Gear
Visit Bluewater Photo & Video for all your underwater photography and video gear. Click, or call the team at (310) 633-5052 for expert advice!
The Best Pricing, Service & Expert Advice to Book your Dive Trips
Bluewater Travel is your full-service scuba travel agency. Let our expert advisers plan and book your next dive vacation. Run by divers, for divers.